Seek out market opportunities ‐ import (supply sources) and export (foreign buyers) and meet potential clients, distributors, partners, employers & employees
- Active Board and Working Group/Committees that meet at least once a month to discuss and resolve issues important to members.
- Active and influential advocacy/lobby group(s) that analyze key concerns affecting the business community.
- Excellent ANZCHAM personnel ready to assist Members with any issues or concerns.
- Opportunity to meet and engage in discussions with key personalities from both the government and private sectors through Monthly Membership Meetings, Economic Briefings and CEO Forum.
- Full involvement and cooperation with the other Foreign Chambers of Commerce in the Philippines, including the opportunity for members to participate in joint Foreign Chambers’ Functions.
- Access to the Embassies of Australia and New Zealand.
- Special relationships with the Philippines‐Australia Business Council (PABC), the Philippines‐New Zealand Business Council (PNZBC), and the Australian‐New Zealand Association (ANZA) in the Philippines; and with the Australia‐Philippines Business Council (APBC) in Australia and the New Zealand‐Philippines Business Council (NZPBC) in New Zealand.
- Free entrance to Three (3) Monthly Membership Meetings