Start Date: 03/13/2018
End Date: 03/13/2018
Member Event Price: 0.00
Non Member Event Price: 900.00
FOR : ALL MEMBERS
FROM : Roderick R.C. Salazar III
DATE : 06 December 2017
RE : CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FOR DIRECTORS AND NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2018
- Call for Nominations: The Board of Directors of the Australian – New Zealand Chamber of Commerce (Philippines), Inc. (ANZCHAM) hereby calls for nominations for Directors to serve as such for the year 2018 – 2019.
- A NOMINATION FORM is attached to this Notice
- Nomination must be received by the Chamber Secretariat on or before 5:00 PM, Thursday, 01 March 2018.
- Nomination forms together with the expression of interest by the candidate may be sent to the Chamber Secretariat by mail, courier, or e-mail to: E-mail : email@example.com
- Only Members in good standing as of 28 February 2018 will be able to nominate or run for election to the Board. A list of the qualified nominees for election as Directors of ANZCHAM shall be circulated on March 06, 2018 to all Members of ANZCHAM entitled to vote.
- Only Members in good standing as of 13 March 2018 will be able to vote in person or by proxy at the elections of the Directors
- Notice of Annual General Meeting (AGM): Please be advised likewise that the AGM of ANZCHAM will be held on Tuesday, 13 March 2018, 5:00 PM at the Tower Club, 33rd Floor, PhilamLife Tower, 8767 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City to consider the following order of business:
(a) Certification of Quorum
(b) Reading of Minutes of Previous AGM
(c) Report of the Board of Directors
(d) Financial Report
(e) Election of Directors
(f) Appointment of Auditors
(g) Other Matters
8. Attendance to the AGM for all members in good standing (i.e. not delinquent in the payment of membership fees and annual dues) as of 13 March 2018 will be FREE OF CHARGE.
9. Should you be unable to attend the AGM, we request that you complete the attached PROXY FORM and send the same to the Chamber Secretariat by mail, courier, or e-mail not later than 12:00NN of Tuesday, 13 March 2018
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Only those who have properly secured and completed their Proxy Forms and submitted the same to the Chamber Secretariat, on or before the deadline set above shall be allowed to vote by proxy.
11. Please feel free to contact the Secretariat if you have any queries.
RODERICK SALAZAR III
For more information, email email@example.com or call (632) 954 1254.