ANZCham’s new website is now live, where you can exclusively access a new host of features, namely:
- View, register, and pay for events online;
- A member’s area where you can access publications such as minutes of Committee meetings, letters, position papers, and other document published by the Joint Foreign Chambers;
- Quick access to directory/business matching via Find a Business section;
- Access to ANZCham Alumni Database, which is a list of contacts/ graduates from the Australian and New Zealand universities;
- Promote/publish your own events;
- Easy online registration for those who wish to become a members of ANZCham.
To access the member’s area, all you need to do is click “Member Login” at the upper right corner of the website and type in your email address on the username section followed by the generic password, which is password 2014. Please note that you can change or update your password once logged in, just go to Member Menu < Edit your rofile.
For Access to Members’ Area:
Username: email address used with ANZCHAM
*Note: Members have the option to change/update their password once they are logged in. Go to:
- Go to Events<Calendar
- Click View Event Details
- Click Join this Event
- Fill out Event Registration Form
- Click Submit
- Once submitted, a payment transaction page will appear
- You have the option to pay via Paypal or Manual
- If you pay via Paypal, payment notification will sent via email.
For those interested to become an ANZCHAM Member:
- Go to Membership < Registration
- Fill out the online registration form
- Choose mode of payment (Paypal or Manual)
- Read and click Payment Terms
- Click Update
- The form will be submitted to ANZCHAM and will be reviewed by the Membership Committee for approval. You will be notified via email of the status of your application.