Mission and Objectives
It is the ANZCHAM’s Mission to be a highly effective organization that visibly supports and promotes business relationships between Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines.
We will do this on behalf of members by:
- Cooperating with and making representations to the Governments of the Philippines, Australia and New Zealand and other organizations in the three countries to promote trade, investment and commercial relations;
- Promoting trade, investment and commercial relations;
- Promoting relations between the people of Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines which would enhance business linkages;
- Providing advocacy and other support for Members in respect of specific business, trade or investment issues in the Philippines either directly or through other business organizations;
- Collecting, collating and disseminating relevant information relating to business, commerce and industry between the three countries.
- Providing the means for the exchange of ideas concerning commerce and industry between the Philippines, Australia and New Zealand;
- Providing opportunities for networking between Australians, New Zealanders and Filipinos which can lead to increased business;
- Promoting rules, regulations, usages, taxation regimes and practices of trade and investment which facilitate business operations between the three countries;
- Establishing linkages and partnerships with Chambers of Commerce/Industry and other public and/or private bodies in the Philippines, in Australia, in New Zealand and the region which can enhance commercial linkages;
- Ensuring to the best of our ability that our activities represent best practice in terms of Corporate Social Responsibility and that at all times we remain a non-political entity and shall not support any political or trade union/organization.